Who Should Take This Course?
Our online Human Resources Manager Training is a package program designed for employees who work in Human Resources, to be used as part of the employer’s overall Health and Safety Program. The training covers the topics: Introduction to Supervision & Leadership, Job Stress Prevention, a Drug-Free Workplace, and Work Schedules & Working Alone.
For information on additional Workplace Health and Safety training courses we offer, visit our Human Resource Training page.
The course includes up-to-date, high quality training designed with your learning as our top priority. The course features interactive training, which combines audio and visual elements for maximum retention. The course is completed entirely online using a computer with an internet connection and is available 24/7. We are so certain you will be satisfied with your experience, that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee*.
Once the course is completed through our state-of-the-art Online Training System (OTS), you will immediately be able to download, save or print your Course Completion Certificate which is provided in PDF format.
Sample Course Slide
This course should be used as part of an overall Health and Safety Program provided by employers. The course is not meant to replace company-specific training provided by your employer on equipment use and procedures for your particular work environment. You must be trained by your employer on all the policies and procedures, hazards, equipment, engineering and administrative controls, safe work practices and emergency plans specific to your role and workplace.
In ALL situations, employers are required to ensure their employees are adequately trained to do their job.
The objective of this course is to provide training in effective human resources management in order to help improve worker health and safety.
Throughout the course, the student will learn about the following topics:
- Introduction to Supervision & Leadership – Leadership Terminology, Supervisor versus Manager, Hiring and Firing, Budgeting, Representation, Being an Effective Supervisor, and Accountability
- Job Stress Prevention – Definition and Causes of Job Stress, Stressful Job Conditions, Work Roles, Early Warning Signs, Diseases and Disorders, Reducing Stress, Stress Prevention, and Interventions
- Drug-Free Workplace – Drug-free Workplace Policy, the Supervisor’s Role, Handling Situations, Performance Problems, Addiction and Intervention, Documentation, and Employee Assistance
- Work Scheduling & Working Alone – Consequences of Overworking, Benefits of Work Schedules, Accident Prevention, Breaks, Working Alone, and Laws and Regulations
This course consists of the below 4 sections, which are fully narrated within our Online Training System (OTS).
||Supervision and Leadership
||Working Schedules and Working Alone
- The final exam for this course consists of 25 questions, which are randomly compiled from a large pool of possible questions.
- A 70% or better score is needed in order to pass the final exam. If a student does not pass, they may re-review information in the sections as necessary, and retake the test as many times as needed in order to pass.
Sample Quiz Question
Human Resources Manager Certification of Training
Once the course is completed, you will immediately be able to download, save or print your Human Resources Manager Course Completion Certificate which is provided in PDF format.