$125 – This online 24 Hour EMT Refresher Topics EMS-CE course is designed for currently certified state or national registry EMT’s (NREMTs) who need EMS Continuing Education for recertification.
This 24 hours of refresher training topics qualifies as Instructor Based Training and meets the local and state requirements for California. This 24 Hour EMT Refresher EMS-CE is based on the National EMS Curriculum and is also accepted in many other states. Since each state determines its own standard and the courses accepted, please check with your local and state EMS Authority to verify this course is accepted prior to enrollment. The course meets the National EMS Scope of Practice Model.
This EMT Refresher Topics course is provided 100% online as a fully narrated class, combining audio and visual elements, and may be completed over time in sections. This interactive course is designed to help you refresh and retain the knowledge presented in the training.
$295 – Our 48 Hour Online Paramedic Refresher Topics course is designed for the following groups of paramedics:
- State of California Paramedics: Current or Expired
- Currently Certified NREMT Paramedics
This online paramedic course EMS-CE includes Instructor Based Training for current or expired California Licensed Paramedics and meets the state and local requirements for California. Currently certified NREMT Paramedics may also take this course for EMS Continuing Education credit toward NREMT recertification.
The course is based on the National EMS Scope of Practice Model and includes modules on: Paramedic Operations; Airway, Breathing, and Cardiology; Medical Emergencies; Trauma; Obstetrics and Pediatrics; and Special Operations.
$225 $125 – Our online 24 Hour EMT Transition Topics EMS-CE course is designed for EMT-Basics (EMT B) who want to become eligible for National EMS Certification as an Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT).
This course is certified by the state of California (provider #56-0013) and the Ventura County EMS Agency (provider #56-0013). It meets California state and NMERT requirements for 24 Hour EMT Transition training.
For other states, please check with your local and state EMS Authority to see if this Emergency Medical Technician Transition course EMS-CE is accepted. Each state determines its own standard and the courses accepted. Our 24 Hour EMT Transition course meets the National EMS Scope of Practice Model.
EMS Continuing Education Courses for EMT’s and Paramedics
- EMS-CE (24 Hours) – 24 Hour EMT Refresher Topics Course
- EMS-CE (48 Hours) – 48 Hour Paramedic Refresher Topics Course
- EMS-CE (24 Hours) – 24 Hour EMT Transition Topics Course
- EMS-CE (2-Hours) – Anaphylaxis Online BLS/ALS Continuing Education
- EMS-CE (1-Hour) – Glasgow Coma Scale Online BLS/ALS Continuing Education
- EMS-CE (1-Hour) – Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- EMS-CE (1-Hour) – Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
- EMS-CE (40-Hours) – OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER – Online
- EMS-CE (24-Hours) – OSHA 24 Hour HAZWOPER – Online
- EMS-CE (8-Hours) – OSHA 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher
- EMS-CE (8-Hours) – Hazmat First Responder Operations (FRO) Level II Responder
- EMS-CE (4-Hours) – Hazmat First Responder Awareness (FRA) Level I Responder
- EMS-CE (2-Hours) – OSHA Respiratory Protection Training
- EMS-CE (3-Hours) – OSHA Hazard Communication Training (HAZCOM)
- EMS-CE (3-Hours) – Laboratory Bloodborne Pathogens (Needle Sharps Program)
- EMS-CE (2-Hours) – Sexual Discrimination & Harassment Prevention Training