Safety, HAZMAT & HAZWOPER Certification
When taking our Safety, HAZMAT, or HAZWOPER certification courses, you can rest assured that our training complies with OSHA, EPA, and DOT regulatory compliance training standards.
For our online courses, you will immediately be able to download, save or print your Course Completion Certificate upon course completion. This certification is provided in PDF format. Some courses offer an additional option to receive a PVC credit card style Wallet ID Card, with optional photo, showing training course completion.
We know it can be difficult to navigate the OSHA HAZWOPER, OSHA Hazardous Materials, Department of Transportation, EPA and other regulations to determine which OSHA compliance training is required for your job. We can help! Contact us if you have any questions on which course is needed.
- OSHA HAZWOPER Certification Courses per 29 CFR 1910.120 & 29 CFR 1926.65
- OSHA HAZMAT Certification Training – Emergency Responder Courses for 29 CFR 1910.120(q) & 29 CFR 1926.65(q)
- Department of Transportation DOT HAZMAT Certification Training per 49 CFR
- OSHA Safety Training for General Industry and Construction (29 CFR 1910 and 29 CFR 1926)
- OSHA Respiratory Protection Courses per 29 CFR 1910.134
- OSHA Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) Courses per 29 CFR 1910.1200
- EMT & Paramedic Courses
- EMS Continuing Education Courses for EMT’s and Paramedics
- Laboratory Safety Courses (29 CFR)
- Human Resource Training
For additional OSHA HAZWOPER Certification information, see our 40 Hour HAZWOPER Certification FAQs page.