Our 16-Hour OSHA Confined Space Entry training (Classroom Version) course provides Confined Space Entry training to maintenance workers, safety professionals, and others required to enter confined spaces where a permit is required.
The course complies with Fed-OSHA and State OSHA confined space training requirements for Confined Space Entry. The training includes proper procedures for making entry into permit-required confined spaces per 29 CFR 1910.146. Additionally, the course includes both classroom training and practical application in actual permit spaces using site-specific Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
This course is provided in a classroom setting at our facilities and is typically scheduled during a 2 day period for 8 hours per day.
We can also provide this confined spaces training on-site at your location when hosted by your employer. Request a quote for onsite training.
OSHA Safety Training Courses
OSHA Safety Online Training
- H2S Awareness Training
- Lead Awareness Training
- Back Safety in the Workplace
- Confined Space Awareness Training
- Health and Safety Management
- OSHA Hearing Conservation Training
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Program and Selection
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Silica Awareness for Construction
- Heat Illness Prevention Training – Employees
- Heat Illness Prevention – Supervisors
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Introduction to Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
OSHA Safety Classroom Training