- Install any updates to your mobile device’s browser.
- Take the training on the largest screen available to make the course material easier to view and read. For example, a tablet screen may be easier to read than a smartphone screen.
- Compatibly may be higher with newer devices.
- This course will not work on iPad first generation or older Android tablets.
- Phone calls during training may interrupt the course.
- Pre-test the course’s compatibility with your device by clicking the “Demo” button available on the course description page.
- Browsers that are compatible with HTML 5 provide better course performance. You can test the compatibility of each of your browsers here.
- Ensure you have a non-mobile option available for completing the course, in case you encounter any issues. Please contact us with any feedback or issues.
Enroll in our mobile friendly EMT Refresher Topics Course today!