Manage your Safety Compliance Training Online
HazMat Student offers safety training services for companies, groups and organizations looking for workplace safety training online. Besides offering a wide variety of the highest quality workplace safety training and compliance courses, we offer those with multiple students a free Corporate Account with tools to simplify your employee training management. There is no commitment or charge required to set up your Corporate Account.
Compare our list of Corporate Account benefits with those of other training companies:
- We provide a custom Corporate Account, branded with your company name and logo (if desired), that can be accessed and managed online with a username and password. There is no cost to set up or use the benefits of a Corporate Account.
- You designate an administrator who will be able to manage enrollments, track training progress, print or save course certificates, and update student information. Receive one invoice for all students and manage payments. Receive notifications of student activity and review all your students training activity in one location.
- Get immediate access to safety training certification upon student course completion.
- Have peace of mind, knowing your employees are taking the highest quality training, backed by our guarantee of satisfaction*. Your employees will enjoy courses created by trainers with both instructional and real-world work experience and expertise.
- You have control over whether students can self-enroll in courses. Remove students and reset student passwords as needed.
- With our advanced purchase option, enjoy significant savings on our already low course prices. Request a Quote.
- Use our Multiple Student Enrollment form to easily enroll multiple students in courses all at once.
DOT & OSHA Compliance Training
Occupational safety training is an essential part of employer safety and health programs. Regulatory compliance courses are required for many workers in the U.S. in order to help ensure safe, healthy workplaces.
Many OSHA standards include detailed safety and health training requirements for safety training programs. OSHA compliance training helps prevent work-related injuries, illnesses, and deaths by ensuring workers acquire needed knowledge and skills to safely perform their job functions. DOT compliance training aims to help workers ensure a fast, safe, efficient, accessible, and convenient transportation system for the American people.
HazMat Student offers DOT safety training and OSHA training courses for companies, groups, and individual workers, with both classroom and online compliance training options. See our Online Course Catalog and Classroom Offerings for more information on our courses.