Group Online Safety Training
Our online training courses are typically taken by students on individual computers, where students complete the training at their own pace. Occasionally, we have requests for group online training, where students can sit together in a room, and view the training on a single monitor and hear the narration through one set of speakers.
We do offer an option for most of our online courses where this type of group online training can occur. Here’s how it works:
- All the students who will participate in the training need to enroll in and pay for the course. Our Multiple Student Enrollment form can be used to streamline enrollment. Contact us and let us you will be training as a group, so we can give you further instructions.
- Prepare your training location, monitor display, speakers and other logistics so that a “Lead Student” can log into their account and lead the progress through the online training, while the other students in the room listen, watch and follow along.
- While the majority of the training is completed as a group, each student will need to log into their own account to take the required exams.
- When all training is completed, the Lead Student will automatically get course credit. For the other attendees to get credit, the Group Training Roster must be completed and sent to [email protected].
- Once students have taken their course exams and course credit is applied, students will be able to print their Course Completion Certificate and ID cards will be mailed (if applicable).
Download the Group Training Roster
Contact us for more information on Group Online Training.
*Group Online Training is not available for our EMS Courses.