Easy Enrollment for Multiple Students
To easily enroll multiple employees in training, you can use the Multiple Student Enrollment Form, which will streamline the course enrollment steps in our Online Training System (OTS). This form allows one individual to pay for multiple students at once, and is a convenient and quick way to enroll students in our HAZMAT OSHA courses, such as our popular OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Online Training , 24 Hour HAZWOPER, 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher, DOT HAZMAT Awareness, HAZMAT FRO, EMT Refresher Topics Course, and more.
If you have multiple students, you should consider opening a Corporate Account. See the Corporate Accounts tab for more information.
We also offer special pricing quotes for multiple students: See our Advance Purchase information or our Classroom Training Quote Request form.
Multiple Students? Discover the Corporate Account Advantage!
Set up a free Corporate Account and make training management easy! No charge or commitment is required.
- Your designated Corporate Administrator(s) can enroll students in courses, track employee progress, print completion certificates, and update student information through our advanced Online Training System (OTS).
- Students will not need to input payment information at enrollment or submit reimbursement forms after training.
- Your company will be billed monthly for enrollments via invoice or you may keep a credit card on file, if desired. Invoices can be paid by check or through a secure payment link.
- Students will have immediate access to their courses after enrollment, including OSHA safety training courses.
- Students will have the benefit of taking an updated OSHA safety-training course each year.
- Students will receive all the benefits of our OSHA compliance training online, including: Fully narrated, high quality training; Easy to use online interface; Self-paced training with saved progress; Excellent customer support; Immediate access to print or save certificates after course completion.
Initiate a Corporate Account
To initiate your corporate safety training account, please complete and submit our Corporate Account form. We will need:
- Contact information.
- Approval for the courses you want to make available.
- Billing instructions for either monthly invoicing or use of a credit card on file.
Once the Corporate Account form is submitted, our staff will create and establish your account and you will receive an email containing a secure link and further instructions. To personalize your Corporate Account page, e-mail us a logo you’d like placed on the page, if desired.
Once the account is set up, your designated Corporate Administrator can assign courses through our state-of-the-art Online Training System (OTS), and your employees will have immediate access to the courses. Your Corporate Administrator will receive OTS e-mail notifications of student enrollments, progress, and course completion. At the end of each month, we will either charge a credit card on file, or initiate an invoice for your company’s student enrollments during that month. Our invoices include a secure payment link in the event you wish to pay by credit card. For vendor set-up purposes, copies of our W-9 and Company letter head can be emailed upon request.
If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Save Money with Advance Purchase Volume Pricing!
How It Works | Volume Pricing with Advance Purchase can provide significant savings to those who pre-pay for a specific number of online courses to be used now or as needed. Request a Quote.
After purchase, students may be enrolled in the courses immediately or at any time in the future. Regardless of the purchase date, your students will always receive the most current version of the course available. Also, your advance purchase never expires. If the courses will be completed over time, we will set you up with an account within our advanced Online Training System (OTS) and the purchased courses will be added to your account. After your students sign up for and complete their training, the courses will be deducted from the balance. If a student does not complete their training, you have the ability to remove them from the course and substitute them with another student.
Volume Pricing with Advance Purchase requires payment at the time of purchase. Payment can be made via credit card or check via a purchase order. Since volume pricing involves pre-payment for courses, it does not apply to Corporate Account monthly invoicing.